Pages

Friday 24 August 2018

The one eye mother

There  once a single mother who gave birth to a baby boy name Simi and he was a beautiful cute baby boy. But his mother was a one eyed woman. When Simi was 9 years old ,he didn’t want his mother to go with him at school , because his friends makes fun of him saying”Eww! Simi ,your mother is a one eyed”. He hated his mother very much and sometimes  he tells himself “why does she has to be my mother I wish she disappears”. 

When he was an adult he had a family,wife, kids and he even bought a new  house,he didn’t want his mother to live with him. One day his mother knocked on the door to visit him and when his kid’s saw her they screamed and yelled. When Simi came up  he said sad things to his mother,he said “What are you doing here, how dare you scare my kids just go away we don’t want to see you”. When his wife asked “who is that” and he said “No it’s nobody”.His mother went home and cried so hard.

While she was crying she wrote a letter to Simi.  The next day she PASSED away. Simi heard a knock on the door and when he opened it ,it was a old woman standing at the door and she said “are you Simi?" he said yes and she said “I’m so sorry but your mother passed away",she gave him the address.

The next day  he went to his mother’s house and he found a letter saying “To my dear son ,I never had a chance to say that I love you very very much and that I’m sorry for scaring your kids and for embarrassing you  in front of your friends,but the reason I lost my eye is that when you were born I couldn’t stand looking at you because you were a one eye baby and I loved you so much I gave you my right  eye, buts it was okay for me because I would rather be make fun of then me seeing you embarrassed because of your eye. Even if you hate me I will still love you”. Love mother.

Rewritten by:Daliz

2 comments:

  1. Hi Daliz, I really enjoyed your writing and the ending was really emotional.Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talofa lava and Malo e lelei Daliz

    I've just finished reading your amazing story the one eyed mother and it really made me sad.So you know and i just want to say you had a lovely story and it was actually great and i hope you work hard and keep up the good work.From Lini

    ReplyDelete