Pages

Monday 27 August 2018

Poem friendship

Image result for friendship imagesFriendship.
You could never have a friend
that is trusted and true
The one that you could turn to
When you're feeling blue

You have a friend in me
Yes it’s true
You don’t want to say much
you think I might expose you

A friend that understands
What you’re going through
But don’t say anythting                                                               Written by:Daliz Leilani
That makes your friend
lose trust in you
                                                                                                     
                                                                                                 

7 comments:

  1. Talofa lava Daliz, what a beautiful poem you created, I love the minion picture that came with it as well. Who is your best friend?. Would you add any other sentences in the poem to make it longer??, Loving it keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Daliz,
    What a amazing poem you got there, I like how u got a minion picture, and how you express your feeling about your friends, and I like your poem it is awesome so great that I feel like I wanna hug u
    I really love how you talk about your friend :)
    By LyiSorn #Friends

    ReplyDelete
  3. Malo e lelei Daliz, I really enjoyed reading your poem about friendship,and how you feel about your friends in a good way.The minion picture really goes with your poem. Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fakalofa lahi atu Daliz I really enjoyed that poem and that you have made an interesting poem and that no one will have no trust in you and that you will never be alone,MY favourite part was when that makes your friend lose trust in you written by Monika

    ReplyDelete
  5. HEYYYY Daliz, What a GORGEOUS poem you made. I like the part where you have 'expose someone' because I have some friends like that. I was wondering though if that poem was for me.... nah i'm kidding but great poem though you have a nice clear mind and make sure to use that for good things in life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,Daliz I love how you talked about trust it inspires me to trust the right friends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Malo lelei Dailiz, Irene here, this is the first poem I've read that actually got me, what I mean is your poem is great really really good man I wish I was like you. Keep up the hard good work Dailiz.

    ReplyDelete