Pages

Tuesday 14 August 2018

Fun school holiday

Fun school holiday. Hey, let me tell you about my fun school holiday and how you can make yours even better. First my mum made a duty list for me and my older brother. When we wake up we have to do our own chore but we decided to work together so we can finish our chore fast. Finally our chores are done and it’s time for a little bit of cooking without our parents. First we start by putting in the things that looks delicious to us and after our cooking, we clean up the mess that we did.

 The next thing we could do is calling up our friends and tell them to meet us at the park. And we could play all the games that we love. And we could finally have time to hang out with our friends. And when we got home I asked my parents if they could stay a little bit , they said sure. We played music and done some challenge dance and it was so fun.

 And finally spending some time with my whole family and Gauss were we went?We went to rainbows end and we had so much fun. My favourite ride was the force fear and when I went to that ride I felt my heart going up and felt that I was about to vomit but it was still my favourite ride. That was my also favourite school holiday and I even enjoyed it thanks to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment