Pages

Thursday 9 August 2018

Ned's kindness adventure

Ned's kindness adventure.

Hi,let me tell you about Ned's kindness adventure.  There's a guy name Cosmo and his friend  Ned.  Cosmo has been travelling with NedCosmo has been here for one week and he's liking it here ,he’s from United states.He travelled with Ned to Kenya and they said ,that people there are very very kind .

Cosmo was singing a cool song and when he was singing he was doing some pretty cool magic tricks.And I really liked it ,I was smiling the whole time when he was doing funny things.He talked about his trip with Ned to Kenya.I feel so sad when he told us that the people in Kenya and also the children were drinking dirty water.

Cosmo told us that when they go to school they wake up at 5:30am and return at 5:30pm ,and I thought it’s really tiring waking up early and coming home late.And their classrooms are very small,they have to stand on each other's desk if they go somewhere.  I will try my best helping those children and families.









1 comment:

  1. Talofa Daliz! Welcome to your brand new blog. I know you have been very excited about having this. You have made a great start to being at Pt England School. A very good effort with this piece of writing. Malo lava le taumafai.

    ReplyDelete