Pages

Friday 29 March 2019

Attitude Talk

Today in team 5, we had a talk with Jannah about friends factor. How you can make friends and how you can be a good friend. 

Jannah talked to us about how you can make friends. I learned that I can make friends by being myself instead of pretending of being someone else. I can also make friends by being confident and being positive rather of being negative and being a bully. For me, as a girl, it takes a lot of effort to keep my friendship. Sometimes I take too seriously. But I noticed that guy friendship doesn't take their friendship to far. That I might learn something from them and that's not taking my friendship with my friends too seriously. 

Use these tips and I'm sure that you can be a good friend and also make friends everywhere you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment