Pages

Wednesday 5 June 2019

Jackie Chan




Image result for jackie chanImage result for jackie chan


Do you know Jackie Chan? I'm about to find some facts/information about him. Continue reading to find out in the three following paragraphs.


Jackie Chan's native name is Chan Kong-Sang. He was born in Hong Kong on the 7 April 1954 he is now 65 years old with a wife and two kids, Joan Lin(wife), Jaycee Chan(Son), Etta Ng Chok Lam(daughter).  His parents are Charles Chan(Father) and Lee-Lee Chan(Mother). 


 He is a real martial artist and he would be one of my favorite martial artists in movies.  As you all know he is an actor, producer, stuntman and also a singer. He is like the most popular person in this universe.  In 2016 he was the second-highest paid actor in the world.


He has been acting since the 1960s and had been in over 150 films. Jackie Chan can speak 7 languages which are pretty cool like seriously I want to speak seven languages.  He has broken many bones in movies "Every Movie I make, I have to risk my own life to make it better" he once said.  


Yeah, that's pretty much it these are the only information and some facts that I found out about Jackie Chan. Jackie Chan is of the most Successful man in the world, he will always be my favourite martial artist.





No comments:

Post a Comment