Pages

Friday 16 August 2019

Why do we have fitness?

Have you ever wondered why we have fitness or why we have to stay fit? If you are one of these people who asked themselves this question. Well keep reading and you will hear my opinion for why we have fitness.

Sometimes I also ask myself, "What's the point of being fit?" then I realise that it's easy to get fat but its hard to lose weight.  So I did some research on why we need to be fit and I found some really important things for why we need fitness. Most importantly, regular activity can improve your quality of life.

Being fit can help us be energetic and active at all times. Did you know that New Zealand is ranked as the 14th laziest country? Well, because we don't go to the gym or exercise. Exercising can improve your health.  Be fit and healthy will keep you from being sick.

Another reason why we kids do fitness at school is that its good for our brain development. It can also help us improve our academic performance. It can help us build strong bones and muscles since its important for us to be healthy.

Now, do you get why we have fitness and why we NEED fitness? To tell you the truth I hate exercising also fitness at school but I learned some important things. That's why I'm glad we have fitness at school.



No comments:

Post a Comment