Pages

Saturday 17 August 2019

Another Great-ish holiday of Mine!!

WALT: Write  about our Holidays. 

My holiday well was very good-ish and fun-ish. Keep reading to know about what I mean.

It was the first day of my holiday and my mum wakes me and my brother up, guess what she woke us up for... to do chores. That was the exact moment when I realize that my holiday was going to be another boring holiday. Each of us had chores to do and my favorite part about cleaning is that I get to play songs while cleaning.

After we did our chores, my brother helped my mum cook breakfast while I play more music in our living and look after my little brother and sister. Believe me, my little brother and sister like dancing, so I always play Baby Shark (R&B Version). 

So yeah, it was like that for the whole two weeks. The only thing we did was celebrating my older brothers birthday on Sunday, me, my family, my aunty, and uncle and her friend went out and..yeah. Then the next day it was back to school time. I was so happy to see my friends again. 

To be honest I like it at school more than staying at home but I like spending time with my family more. I hope you had a great holiday. What was the best holiday that you have ever had? Mine was when we went to visit my Great aunty from Samoa because I get to eat Samoan food that she bought.

Task Description: Writing about our Holiday's.

No comments:

Post a Comment