Pages

Tuesday 12 March 2019

Writing test

Introduction
Do you have any special places? Well, I do and it’s the Pt England beach. In the
three following paragraphs below I will explain to you why the beach is a special
place to me and my community.

1st Information
My first idea is having special occasions on the beach. Special occasion is like  having a birthday party or a celebration. Example my cousin had a birthday party and we decided to go down to the beach. We went to the beach and had lunch. We played music, we went  swimming. To me, that would be the best birthday party ever.

2nd Information 
My second idea is swimming in the sea with my friends in a hot sunny day. When the sun is hot and it feels like its melting you, you can head over to the beach. Example, I went to the beach on a sunny day with my friends. We had ice-blocks. I would also get to spend time with my friends.

3 rd Information 

My third and last idea for why is the beach special to me, is because I get to spend time with my whanau. When your going out with your family and you have no idea were to go to the beach is always available. You don’t pay for anything. Well,  my family and I always go to the beach because it’s always fun. We get to walk around the beach and eat sausage sizzle.


There you have it, I gave you three ideas for why is the beach so special to me
and my community. I will tell you that you will have a great time at the
Pt England beach with your friends or your whanau.


 Yellow= Statement
  Blue= Explanation
  Green= Example

No comments:

Post a Comment