Pages

Friday 8 March 2019

My Career Malaga


My home-class has been working on planning our Career Malaga.  

My career is very important to me and it's being a lawyer or being a business-woman. being a lawyer takes a lot of effort. My plan is that I'm going to work hard in school and also in college and after, I will go and study in university. The reason why I want to be a lawyer is because I want to travel overseas and help different people.

My support crew is actually my mum,  my teacher Mrs. Tele'a, my brother and my Dad. My mum motivates me to keep on studying my teacher Mrs. Tele'a helps me understand whenever I am confused and she also help's me concentrated on my work.  My brother and  my mum always helps me with my homework every night. My Dad helps me with my problems at school or at home.

Last is my Interest, Skills, Values and qualities. I actually have lot's of interest. They are,
 playing netball, Maths, Writing and improving my language. My skills are, playing Volleyball, Drawing, Swimming and reading. My values are the things that are very important to me. They are, my family, culture, church, education and my friends. My qualities are my personality. My personality is being confident, I'm smart, Helpful, making peace with each other, Hard working, Funny and I'm also honest.

Yeah these are some things that'a on my shield that will help me a lot in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment