Pages

Sunday 23 December 2018

What I did this week

Hi everybody,Today is Sunday and I would like to tell you what I did this whole week.
On Monday morning me and my brother had to do our chores that my mum have written on the fridge.
And after we finished my brothers friends would come and pick him up,while I stayed home doing some other chores and looking after my little siblings, while my mum is doing other important things like my dads citizenship. On Tuesday morning we did the same thing and even on Wednesday. On Thursday was different me and my family went to visit our old aunt and old uncle that's from my mum side. On Friday me and my brother did some chores in the morning, while we were doing our chores someone knocked on the front door and when I went to open it, my aunt jasmine that is my mum's third little sister was standing with chocolates in her hands. She said"Merry Christmas"and she laughed and she came inside. We ate chocolates and  she also said that shes taking me and my brother to the pools but my brother didn't want to go because his friends are picking him up soon to go  play rugby at the park.After it was only me and my aunt that are going to the pools and we spend like 3 hours and  45 minutes in the pools and we met a little boy. After, we came to the takeaway and we had hot dog, chips and fish and we had so much fun. The next day we did a lot of chores but we managed to finish it and we ended that day strong. Today we didn't go church because we woke up at 9:45 but the church starts at 8:00. Yeah so that's what I did this week I hope you have a MERRY X-MAS and may god bless you all.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Daliz,

    My name is Rachel and I working with the Summer Learning Journey team this year. It is so great to see that you are blogging over the break and sharing your news with us. It sounds like you had a pretty busy week between doing your chores, visiting with family, going to the pools and working on your dad's citizenship. I actually just became a citizen of New Zealand this year. (I am originally from Canada). It was a really special event.

    I hope that you and your entire family have a really lovely Christmas. Do you have any special plans for tomorrow? We are going to have a quiet, low-key Christmas this year at our house. We're hosting family for breakfast and then we are going to visit some friends for dinner.

    In the afternoon I am going to be working with the Summer Learning Journey programme, reading student's blogs and posting comments. I hope that you will consider joining us this year. The SLJ programme can be found on our website (www.summerlearningjourney.co.nz). There are links to 60 different activities on the Weekly Activities tab. You can choose to do any of the activities that you want in any order that you want.

    Hope to blog with you this summer.

    Warm regards,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete