Pages

Saturday 29 December 2018

A fun day

Hi,Yesterday was fun let me tell you in the paragraphs below.

First,it was my aunt who picked us up,me and my brother. We went to the Mega zone(Laser Tag) and got there at 2:10 and we have to go in at 2:30 so  we have to wait for 20 minutes and there was also an arcade inside and in that 20 minutes we decided to play some pool table for 2 dollars.

After that the 20 minutes was over and we have to go inside to watch a fast video for instructions and rules. When it was time to play my heart was beating so fast because I was nervous. It was also not fair because there was four of us and that's me,my brother,my aunt and my aunt's husband and  there was 6 or 7 of them anyways it was a little bit dark inside and we have to split up. 

We were running but we weren't supposed to because its against  the rules but we were still running we were sweating hard out. When the  game was over we went to the McDonald's and brought frozen for all of us.

After that we came home to pick up  some clothes because were going to the pools and we also need to bring a cousin because she's going today to Samoa and we also need to bring my baby brother. when we got there the girl told us to wait for an hour for the other people to go because it was full so we waited at the park. 

When we  finally got in, we changed, me and my cousin was about to jump in when the the lady said to stop and said that we are not allowed to swim in our T-shirts not like we have to go in without  a T-shirt but we have to wear a  swimming material one,so she said to go to the front desk to see if there are any swimming T-shirt to swim in but all we found was two T-shirts one was a mini shirt that  I have to wear and the other one was a boy T-shirt that  my  cousin have to wear.

 When we got in the pool I didn't want to go out again because of my shirt. When we finished we went and had frozen again and chips and we thank my aunt and uncle and when we got home we told our parents. It was a fun day for us a really fun day.

So that's it!, I told you all about yesterday.  I hope you had a nice day yesterday,goodbye.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Daliz,

    It is great to see that you are still blogging over the break. I enjoyed reading about your day at the pool. I'm sorry that you had to borrow a shirt that you didn't really want to wear in order to go swimming. I have definitely been in the same position, having to borrow clothes from friends that I really didn't like. I hope that you're able to find something comfortable to take with you the next time you go!

    I am actually thinking of taking my son, Aronui, to the pool one day soon. It sounds like it was really crowded when you went. Maybe I will wait for a couple of days and take him in January. He loves to swim! What do you normally do when you go to the pool? Do you jump off of the diving board or swim around in the main pool? Aronui likes to go to the deep pool and jump off of the side, doing star jumps and cannon balls. I usually end up getting soaked if I am standing on the pool deck beside him!

    Hope that you have a really nice day with your family. Feel free to join the Summer Learning Journey programme if you have time. We'd love to have you on the team!

    Bye for now,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete