Pages

Wednesday 3 July 2019

Footprints

Image result for two sets of footprintsLast night I had  a dream 
I dreamed as If it was real, 
I was walking along the sand as the sky reminds me of my life as I look back,  I can see two sets of footprints one belonged to me and the other belongs to him, I can feel his presence as I walk, I could never imagine that feeling, that feeling that feels like he was carrying me all the way I stopped and I looked out at sea. I spread my hands and closed my eyes I can feel a drop of tear coming down my cheek to my chin. I felt the wind and heard the sea crashing on the shore. As I opened my eyes and looked behind there were dozens of footprints and one lucky guess that it wasn't only God that was walking with me but also his angels. 

No comments:

Post a Comment