Pages

Friday 10 May 2019

Friendship Factors ( Attitude Talk)

Hi there, yesterday Toni and Jannah came to our block to talk with us about
‘Friendship Factors’
There were 6 tips that they gave us to help us with our friendship relationships,
followed  by 2 activities.
The 6 tips are
*Be yourself
*be friendly
*be responsible
*learn how to listen
*learn how to say their names properly
* and be positive
My Favourite two out of all of them is Be yourself and be positive.  

Be yourself, what I've learned from Toni and Jannah is that being someone else
is not going to help you get any good friends. Being yourself is very important,
find friends that can accept you for who you are instead of because you are being
someone else.  I really believe that if you be yourself you will get better friends.


Be positive  is my favourite thing to do, sometimes I forget to be positive, I get a
little to carried away and cross the line. Fortunately my friends always reminds
me. Being positive to your friends will keep your friendship forever. Being negative
will only bring bad vibes and feelings to your friendship.


There you have it, some tips to help you with your friendships and my two
favourite one’s. I’ll guarantee you that if you follow these tips, you will be able to
make heaps of good and loving friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment