Pages

Monday 1 April 2019

Vacation

Have you ever thought of going on a vacation or taking a break? Ahh, sitting in the sun without worrying about anything, calming my mind feeling the peace slowly flowing in my brain. 

The first reason why is because I want to rest my brain from school.  If I keep on going to school without taking a break my brain will be tired. It would be nice to go on a vacation just to relax my mind a little bit. Imagine me, I am sitting in a spa and  having a message. My brain will be living its dream.

The second reason is that it would be a good way to chillax with my family. My parents will also need a break like my dad, from work and my mom from looking after me and my little sibling's. Renting a hotel room with ice-cream on the table and enjoying our time as a family. Oh gosh, I just can't wait to go on a vacation.

The third and last reason is that going on vacation also helps you calm down from work or from school. Going on a vacation helps you relax and of course it'll  help you relax your body. If you work too much your body will be unhealthy and your brain will also get tired and get full of things that will make you stress out. Taking a vacation is always the best idea to relax your body and clams you down.

Yeah, that will be three reasons why I would go on a vacation and I think that you should too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment