Pages

Monday 19 November 2018

Bellfontain is were I will remember our friendship.

Image result for Tree





One sunny day that it was like the sun is melting.Me and my friend Leilani just
came back from the shop with ice-cream in our hands. Heading home so tired
and hot we spotted a healthy beautiful tree all alone on a hill.  I told Leilani and
we raced for the hill thinking that it was a great spot to chill. We finally got
there,and the sun is about to set we felt the wind in our hair and watched the
sun as it sets.


The next day we went to the tree again and we played and played,we were
having so much fun. The other day we went again, under the tree became
our favourite spot and the tree became our friend, we also named it
“BellFontain”.


One nice day the sun wasn't that hot I went to Leilani’s house and there she
is, walking outside the house with a long sad face. She told me that they are
moving somewhere  but she has no idea where. I felt sad. They are moving
the day after tomorrow. We spent our last time with the tree and then the next
day they were gone.

Two years later I was fourteen and I was in year 9 I still remember my dearest
friend Leilani and then, one day after school I was walking home and then in
surprise Leilani hugged so tight that I couldn't speak.


I was so happy I felt joy in me that I get to spend time with leilani for the last
time, Because she's going back tomorrow morning. I remember Bellfontain we
went to  our tree and then we played around the tree before Leilani goes back
home. Bellfontain is where I will remember our friendship.


No comments:

Post a Comment