Pages

Wednesday 26 September 2018

Rotations


Every day except for Friday we always have maths.
My maths teacher is Mrs Tele’a and we have two groups
and that's group A and B. What we do in maths is the Mrs Tele’a does DMIC with the group that is on the mat and the
other group does rotations.


Activities that are  in rotation is maths whizz,basic facts and
DLO.DMIC is my favourite activity because I would always l
earn new things, and I love working with Mrs Tele’a.

One thing that makes me nervous about maths is saying our
times tables to the class.  Mrs Tele’a uses a number generator,
the number relates to a person’s name. That person has to say
her/his timetables to the whole class.  While it makes me
nervous - I do very well in getting them correct in front of my
class.

No comments:

Post a Comment